KIS Cooked Beets
10 Impressive Health Benefits of Beets
Congratulations to those eating Beets
Beets were one of my favorite foods growing up, and I still love them. I’ve been buying them fresh and cooking myself at home, they taste so much better than beets in a jar, I never buy beets or any vegetable in a can.
Beets are in season July-October so you will get them at a better price.
They’re not only full of essential everyday nutrients like B vitamins, iron, manganese, copper, magnesium, and potassium, these ruby gems also are a goldmine of health-boosting nutrients that you may not get anywhere else.
Here are some great—and surprising—things that happen to your body when you eat beets.
1. Your liver will be healthier in eliminating toxins
2. Help Keep Blood Pressure in Check
3. Can Improve Athletic Performance
4. May Help Fight Inflammation
5. May Improve Digestive Health
6. May Help Support Brain Health
7. You may be better at fighting chronic diseases
8. May Help You Lose Weight
9. You may improve your stamina
10. You become regular in eliminating waste